The Really Terrible Orchestra of the Triangle Presents
The RTOOT Can Can’t
Cary Arts Center
Tuesday, May 5th | 7:30 p.m.
$9.00 Adults | $3.00 Children Under 12
With so much glorious music available, so many enthusiastic musicians on stage and such a wonderful audience – you still sometimes wonder if The RTOOT Can Can’t. Please join us welcoming the spring season and share a delightful evening of unexpected humor and special music.
- Advance tickets for events at the Cary Arts Center are available in person at The Cary Theater Box Office, Tuesday-Friday 11 a.m.-6 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m.-1 p.m. at 122 E. Chatham St. Cary, NC 27511; if available, tickets may be purchased at the door, one hour prior to any show on the day of the event, at the respective venue.
- If you are unable to visit us in person, go to: www.etix.com, to purchase on-line.
- If you prefer to speak to an individual, call the eTix Phone Center at 1-800-514-3849. Phone Center Hours: Monday-Friday: 9 a.m.-8 p.m., Saturday: 10 a.m.-8 p.m. or Sunday: 12-8 p.m.
- An entertainment tax of 6.75% applies to the base ticket price of each ticket. There is a $2 per ticket convenience charge for tickets purchased on-line or by phone through eTix. There is an additional charge of $2.50 for tickets that are mailed directly to patrons.
- Will Call tickets may be picked up at the respective venue, on day of the performance or screening, beginning one hour prior to show time. There is no extra charge for this service.
The RTOOT rehearses on Sunday afternoons, from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. primarily at Cary’s Herb Young Community Center. Spring 2020 rehearsals begin on January 26th and continue through May 3rd.
Please see the For Players page for the detailed rehearsal schedule.
Herb Young Community Center
101 Wilkinson Ave
Cary, NC 27513