The Really Terrible Orchestra of the Triangle (RTOOT) presents Name That Film!
Cary Arts Center
Tuesday, May 7th | 7:30 p.m. | $9.00
After its tenth anniversary and Ten Years of Terrible concert, what’s next? The RTOOT has carefully chosen a program just for you of both classical music and film themes. Can you name that film? Join us for an evening of unexpected humor and delightful music.
- Advance tickets for events at the Cary Arts Center are available in person at The Cary Theater Box Office, Tuesday-Friday 11 a.m.-6 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m.-1 p.m. at 122 E. Chatham St. Cary, NC 27511; if available, tickets may be purchased at the door, one hour prior to any show on the day of the event, at the respective venue. In addition, on Mondays from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. tickets are available for purchase at the Cary Arts Center box office located at 101 Dry Ave.
- If you are unable to visit us in person, go to: www.etix.com, to purchase on-line.
- If you prefer to speak to an individual, call the eTix Phone Center at 1-800-514-3849. Phone Center Hours: Monday-Friday: 9 a.m.-8 p.m., Saturday: 10 a.m.-8 p.m. or Sunday: 12-8 p.m.
- An entertainment tax of 6.75% applies to the base ticket price of each ticket. There is a $2 per ticket convenience charge for tickets purchased on-line or by phone through eTix. There is an additional charge of $2.50 for tickets that are mailed directly to patrons.
- Will Call tickets may be picked up at the respective venue, on day of the performance or screening, beginning one hour prior to show time. There is no extra charge for this service.
The RTOOT rehearses on Sunday afternoons, from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. primarily at Cary’s Herb Young Community Center. Spring 2019 rehearsals begin on January 27th and continue through May 5th.
Please see the For Players page for the detailed rehearsal schedule.
Herb Young Community Center
101 Wilkinson Ave
Cary, NC 27513